Dwyane Wade is a phenomenal basketball player at position 2 on guard. He has had an illustrious career over the past 15 years. Starting with winning the Final MVP and the Championship in his third season until having the chance to play alongside Lebron James and Chris Bosh from 2011 to 2014, winning 2 more championships along the way.
Dwyane Wade’s style of play has really shown just how adaptable he is as the NBA slowly evolves his game. Wade is known as “The Flash” because of his speed, acceleration and grip. rapid interior views. He’s also a prolific passer who consists of dishes to teammates or lobs for the lane-oop. Wade is arguably one of the biggest alley passers in the game. Later in his career, Wade shot a lot of 3 points as this is, in my opinion, a common tactic for older players to do when they get older in their thirties in order to remain useful in the field. In fact, during Wade’s stint with the Cleveland Cavaliers, he averaged a 3P% of ~ 33%, which was his highest percentage of his career. That’s impressive considering his 3P% career average is 21.4%.
Wade will undoubtedly be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2022. His talents have been recognized enough that people consider him the 3rd best shooting goaltender of all time, behind Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. His complete game has been an inspiration to aspiring gamers and fans. He has been a great asset to the Miami Heat and they will treat him like a legend. He will always be considered a legend.
11 Facts about Miami Heat Star Dwayne Wade
- He has a deep appreciation for fast food.
- He wouldn’t mind being an advertiser at the end of his career.
- Despite being only five years older than him, Dwyane’s sister, Tragil Wade, played a monumental role in the way he was brought up.
- He actually has three children.
- He is committed to giving back to charity.
- When he started playing basketball he was a playmaker.
- There’s a reason her name is misspelled.
- He’s a big fan of fashion.
- He has big plans to launch his own fashion line.
- He is a New York Times bestselling author.
- Dwyane Wade is incredibly proud of the changes his mother has made in her life.
Dwayne Wade Achievements in his NBA Career:
He is a three-time NBA champion (2006, 2012, 2013) and has been a 12-time NBA All Star 12 times. He was also the NBA’s scoring champion in 2009.
- 3x NBA champion: 2006, 2012, 2013
- 5x NBA Finals appearances
- NBA Finals MVP: 2006
- NBA All-Star Game MVP: 2010
- 13x NBA All-Star: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019
- 2x Leading Scorer: 2009, 2010
- 8x All-NBA:
- First Team: 2009, 2010
- Second Team: 2005, 2006, 2011
- Third Team: 2007, 2012, 2013
- 3× NBA All-Defensive:
- Second Team: 2005, 2009, 2010
- NBA All-Rookie First Team: 2004
- NBA Scoring Champion: 2009
- 6× NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Month
- 19× NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- NBA All-Star Skills Challenge Champion: 2006, 2007
- Only player 6-foot-4 and under to record 700 blocks
- No. 11 in all-time playoff scoring